11/17/12

Embrace


home again
   and again
the place I never left

people die
hearts get broken
the bumps and bruises
of life have their way

it's all so profoundly embraced

there is nothing that
wants it to be different

as it is
so it is

full on engagement

even as I move
   to change
   to create
   to mourn
   to ponder


no preferences
doesn't mean
not caring

unattached
doesn't mean
detached

deeply accepting
whatever appears
is my nature, no
on or off switch

nothing wrong
with the dive into humanness
the rise from ignorance
the blissed-out nothingness
or the dogma of no one

it is ALL saturated with love,
steeped in assent


there is no one
and

here we are
   living and
   loving and
   hurting and
   healing

   wondering

have I got it yet?
am I ok?


who
I ask you,

would want
   to deny
     that
       beauty?





3 comments:

Faceless Writer said...

Star explodes into fragments
of bejeweled fantasy.
Light of destiny comes forth
stranded on the island of useless words.
Between the lives, the ending comes
first, beginning never found,
holy tree bestows amusing glances
to the world that neither appears
nor disappears.

Mary said...

Dear Faceless,

Wow, I really love that...beautiful, thank you!

Julian said...

Perfect....you never lose any one...everything is included...nothing drops out....like a mirror on conscious reality