8/29/12

Jumble


I am the discomfort
and the desire to get rid of it

I am the welcoming
turning to face myself
again and again

I am the letting go
and the tenacity of lingering
echos

future plans ride on my coattails

satisfied and unsatisfied
I hunger for what
constantly feeds me

twisting myself inside out
knotted or lithe
I find myself unchanged
in my delight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what isn't?

we could say the story, maybe

a label slapped on an illusion,
it is, and it isn't

what isn't?  can we find anything
that isn't?

all isn't
and yet, there only IS
-ing

so what isn't doesn't exist,
because there is....

           some      no -    thing

                       here

what is it?

what isn't it?

all our knowing of what is
and what isn't
collapses in being
unprovable truth
shining







No comments: