2/23/12

Deeper


Time moves in me,
but I don't move in time.

Life expresses in me,
as me,
and I am more than Life.

The ocean flows in me,
I am the ocean, too.
The ocean cannot be,
without me.

I am this flowing, this
vibrating love, and
I don't move an inch.

You come to me,
and leave me,
in me - so
I am with you,
always,
as me.

I never go anywhere,
anywhere comes to me,
and I am anywhere.

Beauty shines,
and I am that, too.
And I am more.

I never stop
I'm eternally fresh

I never move
I'm always here

What is
deeper
than
what is?





7 comments:

Ruud Voerman said...

wow! Brilliant, beautiful and spot-on Mary.

love,
Ruud

Mary said...

Thank you so much, Ruud, I'm glad you liked it ! :-)

Love,
Mary

Orion said...

Thank you, I needed some poetry this morning.

Mary said...

You're very welcome, Orion. Thank you for your kind comment.

Serpentounge said...

wat is deeper then wat is?

-Chaos-

No One In Particular said...

Beautiful, Mary. Just beautiful.

Mary said...

Thank you very much, Suzanne. I'm so glad you visited.