9/5/09

Exquisite Isness


The more the veils of ignorance fall away,
the less I know...

And of course, "veils of ignorance falling away" and "someone knowing" are just more thoughts
which are untrue.. vibrations of Beingness.

This is an unknowing which is so very okay...
Being doesn't need to be known, it IS..

We could say that it is beyond unknowing or knowing,
THIS is beyond all concepts - there simply is no way
to describe what is....and that is also
very okay..

This is (here come the concepts again! ;-)) fresh, here, now and unpredictable...
It's so okay, so natural, so effortless...

I wish I could convey how ... words fail... the "suchness" of Being is so exquisite in its... isness.

So, quiet now.



10 comments:

Svante Odmark said...

Mmmm.

the wishing to be able to convey... known here too. what is that but an invitation to an even greater Mmmmmmmmmm...!?

Mary said...

You said it!! ;-)) Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Mary

Svante Odmark said...

My pleasure. ;)

Julian said...

Among all the phenomenon arising in reality, passion is the most beautiful. The self has no preferences and knowiing this a great love spontaneously arises. Thank you for the passion that you allow to arise in Mary.

Julian

Julian said...

By the way,rupert Spira's book was recommended by you or someone on your blog. I read it while on holiday in the Vendee. It has been revelationary for me. Thank you for all the things you so freely share.

Julian

Mary said...

Hi Julian,
Thank you for your lovely comment and kind words...I'm so glad that you enjoyed Rupert Spira's book. I haven't even read it yet, but I had read some excerpts and watched some videos and there is a wonderful resonance with his expression...

Nice to hear from you again.

Love,
Mary

No One In Particular said...

Is-ness. Just love that pointer. Says it all, in as much as it can be said, and it can't!

Loving the blog.

Mary said...

Thank you, Suzanne, so glad you visited! ;-))

Love,
Mary

solange said...

Beautiful...
I am speachless

Mary said...

Thank you, Solange! I'm so glad you visited.

Love,
Mary