2/21/08

THIS is a verb, not a noun

There is no I. Or I am. There is only this vibration, this gentle buzzing.....so sweet. Feels like a soft joy, love, like gratitude and a smile.

This is what is before the "I AM." No word can describe it. It is This, here....it is everything which is really nothing...

There is only This: complete, whole, beyond all mental concepts. All springs out of it, all falls back into it, swirling, dancing...

What This is cannot be spoken, explained, understood. We cannot know what we are, we can only know that we are....and even that is unnecessary. Nothing is necessary, ever.

Some ask, "Do you exist?" My answer is that I don't know. What/who is the question referring to? What does it mean to exist?

There is only This. "Vibrating Beingness" is a close as I can get in words. If that is existing, then here I AM. ;-)


6 comments:

Mary said...

Here's a funny story: The title of this post came right out of this body/mind spontaneously. After posting, I found myself on a website (highly recommended, mooji.org) where I was reading some dialogs, and lo and behold I saw practically the same phrase in the dialog (!!)and I had to laugh...I mean, if that doesn't show clearly that there is no one saying anything, and certainly nothing "original," then I don't know what does... ;-)

Self speaking to Self...

Peter said...

Mary,

Delighting in these recent posts-intended to comment, but am bereft of words to approach this sacred beauty "you" are channeling:) Feeling This, sharing This, such simple joy.....Thanks

Peter

Mary said...

Thank you for the loving support, Peter..

Love,
Mary

Peter said...

OOOhhh (how does one write that sound we make when really happy?) Clicked on Mooji, saw the picture, and fell into a BIG wave of love! Thank you Mary. And for the link to James Braha-just finished "Living Reality", and am just humbled by the many kind and generous souls sharing their "pointers". I wish I could share mine (directly)...you'd follow a trail out beyond my door, that, interestingly, passes a "retirement home" (where I've met a few very live folks!) Into a meadow, surrounded by trees, and where a solitary tree waits...split down the middle by lightening, quite large, to, and it is possible to climb up onto this 'altar to surrenderment', and receive a holy gift as the songs of birds attest to the Joy of This....and the waterfall in my back yard is whispering a Bach cantata, the sound of water meeting rock, flow meeting resistance-is it the sound of water, or of rock?
Joy, Pierre

Mary said...

Hi Peter,

...or of joy?? ;-)

Thank you for the beautiful sharing..

Love,
Mary

Peter said...

Yes, the stream is laughing, must be joy, this being the knowing we call awareness....

P