10/17/07

I Am Not An Idea

I am not an idea....I am the All....I am everything and I am nothing....

and I am not these words, either. I am the unknowable, the mystery, the oneness which cannot be known by a "someone."

This separate person is an idea.....an imaginary form made out of Isness..

so beautiful

so perfect

And what is meant by perfect is not good, bad, better or worse - what is meant by perfect is WHAT IS. What is, is perfect.....because it IS. Reality is perfection. It is what it is and it can't be any other way. Who would want it to be different?

This is It. Vibrating beingness. Nothing else.

The world of appearance could just as well be called an explosion of love.....we can call it anything, IT doesn't mind! IT is unconditional love and SEES the dream, the labeling, the thoughts spinning....and LOVES it all.

because It is Love.....not loving Itself, as that makes It into an "object" to be loved....just Love....just Love-ing....just THIS.....just.....


( silence )


That is the I AM.



1 comment:

Ron Marson said...

If I'm not an idea, a thought, then where am I? I disappear into everything. Looking around, I'm this. Just this. Now this. Now this.... Equally I could say I am no-thing. Not these thoughts, these feelings, these fingers typing.

Here's an idea: I'm mind, projecting me and the traffic in the street. I look both ways before crossing and stay in the dream of everything. Or I jump in front of a bus and enter the dream of no-thing. Either way nothing changes. Nothing moves. The world still is what it is, before crossing the street. After crossing the street.